Welcome to the website https://tigc.in/, a service provided, owned and operated by Styleverse Lifestyle Private Limited. Its Registered Office is in Bangalore. For using tigc.in you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of the agreement listed below, which may be revised from time to time for an indefinite period. You agree that you are bound by such terms till the time you access our services. If you want to ask us anything about terms & conditions or have any queries about it.in, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
User Account, Password, and Security:
If you use our platform, you shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your display name and password and for all activities that occur in your account. You agree that if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, we shall have the right to indefinitely suspend/ terminate/ block your access on the platform.
You agree to
- immediately notify us of any unauthorized use/breach of your password or account and
- ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
We at tigc.in strive to maintain the accuracy, and reliability of products among others to deliver a hassle-free experience. However, we do not assume liability in this regard.
User Conduct and Rules on the Platform:
You agree, undertake and confirm that the use of our platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right.
- is harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophiliac, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever.
- is misleading in any way.
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming".
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene or defamatory.
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity.
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page)
- provides instructional information about activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or creating computer viruses.
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the platform or profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the platform or solicits passwords or personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users.
- interferes with other users’ use and enjoyment of the platform.
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or involves the sale of counterfeit or stolen products
- violates any law for the time being in force
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
- is false, inaccurate or misleading
- cause us any lose of (in whole or part) the services of Our Internet Service Provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers
- A User may be considered fraudulent or loss to business due to fraudulent activity if any of the following scenarios is met:
- Users don't reply to the payment verification mail sent by us
- Users fail to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
- Misuse other user’s phone/email
- Using an invalid address, email and phone number
- Overuse a voucher code
- Use a special voucher not tagged to the registered email ID.
- User returns the wrong product
- User refuses to pay for an order
- User is involved in the snatch and run of any order
- Miscellaneous activities are conducted with the sole intention to cause loss of business/revenue to us
- User with a very high return rate
- Repeated request for monetary compensation of fake/used order.
- We may also cancel any order that classifies as unfulfillable order due to any unforeseeable circumstances or technical glitch or quality check before dispatch at our warehouse or any stage of the product delivery without prior information to the customer.
- We may cancel any order that classifies as 'Bulk Orders'/'Fraud orders' under certain criteria at any stage of the product delivery. The order can be classified as a 'Bulk Order'/'Fraud Order' if it meets the below-mentioned criteria or any additional criteria as defined by us:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but commercial purposes.
- Multiple orders are placed for the same product at the same address, depending on the product category.
- Bulk quantity of the same product is ordered
- The invalid address is given in the order of details
- Any malpractice used to place the order
- Any promotional voucher used for placing the 'Bulk Order' may not be refunded
- Any order placed using a technological glitch/loophole.
- You shall not use the platform for any unlawful and fraudulent purposes, which may cause annoyance, inconvenience and abuse of any policy and rules of the company and interrupt or causes to interrupt/damage the use of the platform by other users.
- You shall not use any false e-mail address, impersonates any person or entity, or otherwise mislead us by sharing multiple addresses and phone numbers or transacting with mala fide intentions.
- You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic devices, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the platform or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the platform or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain any unauthorised access to any portion or feature of the platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the platform or any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the platform, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- You should not pretend that you are or represent someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and amended from time to time and also all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Goods and Services Tax, Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction of an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- The content posted does not necessarily reflect our views. In no event shall we assume or have any responsibility or liability for any content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from the use of content and/or appearance of content on the platform. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all content which you provide and all information that it contains and that such content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libellous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
- We value feedback from our customers.
- All relevant reviews received are checked before making them live on the website.
- All relevant reviews are made live post our Customer Service Team's interaction with verified customers.
- We hereby disclaim any guarantees of exactness as to the look, appearance, size, colour etc., of the final product as ordered by the user. Our Return & Exchange Policy offers you the option to return or exchange items purchased from our portal within the return/exchange period (Please read the Product Detail Page to see the number of days up to which a product can be returned/exchanged, post-delivery). Please refer to the "Return Policy" on our portal if you return the purchased item.
- We make sure that your orders are verified & perfectly packed when they are dispatched from our order-processing unit. However, it goes through multiple touch points at our logistics partner before reaching you. We urge you to not accept any tampered/unsealed packages. Also, we humbly request you to share a parcel opening video footage without pause & cut it along with the claim for any missing product/damaged product.
Terms & Conditions for Coupons:
- These promotions are time-bound and details of current valid coupons for the promotion will be available on the desktop.
- The offer might get communicated to customers via social media notification or e-mailers or SMS which will land users on the offer page.
- The offer will be available for select styles and desktop banners will link to the list of styles where the offer is running.
- As a part of the offer there will be extra discounts provided on the selected catalogue applicable for this offer. These discounts will be rendered through coupons as communicated in the offer.
- Coupon discount is over and above the discounts running on products and is calculated on post discounted price.
- As a part of the construct, some coupons get applicable only if the total value of post discounted price of all the products in the shopping cart exceeds a minimum threshold as mentioned. "Add Coupon" within Shopping Cart. Some coupon benefits can be availed once per customer.
- Multiple coupons code can’t be clubbed together in one transaction.
- Coupon benefits are not valid if Bill Value reduces due to returns & the coupon amount would be deducted from the refund value.
- The Indian Garage Co. reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions from time to time for usage of the coupon as required.
Contents Posted on Platform:
You may use the information of the products and services purposely made available on the platform for downloading, provided that you
- do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents,
- use such information only for your personal, non-commercial purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media,
- make no modifications to any such information, and
- do not make any additional representations or offer a warranty related to such documents.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities:
All the materials, products (including, but not limited to, software) and services, made available to you through our platform are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranty, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. We do not warrant that: the platform will be constantly available, or available at all or that the information on the platform is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
All the Products sold on the platform are governed by different state laws and if the seller is unable to deliver the products due to implications of different state laws, the seller will return or will credit the amount (if any) received in advance by the seller from the sale of such product that could not be delivered to you. You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the platform. By registering your phone number with us, you give consent to us to contact you via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, for any order/shipment or delivery-related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
E-Platform for Communication:
You agree, understand and acknowledge that it is an online platform that enables you to purchase products listed on the platform at an indicated price at any time. You further agree and acknowledge that we are only a facilitator and are not and cannot be a party to any transactions on our platform.
You agree to defend, and indemnify the employees, directors, officers, and agents of tigc.in from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to tigc.in or any third party including, but not limited to, breach of any warranties, representations, undertakings or with the non-fulfilment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or tigc.in. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time by informing us in writing through the Indian Postal System by registered post, that you no longer wish to be associated with this website/app, provided that you discontinue any further use of this Website/app.
tigc. in may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Website/app. Such termination will be without any liability. Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or tigc.in, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Website/app, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise. However, the rights of tigc. in to any Comments shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Website/app or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.
Limitation of liability and disclaimers
The Website/app is provided without any warranties or guarantees and in an "As Is" condition. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Website/app.
The Website/app provides content from another Internet website/app or resources and while tigc.in tries to ensure that material included on the Website/app is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. tigc.in will not be responsible for any errors, omissions or the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website/app.
This disclaimer does not apply to any product warranty offered by the manufacturer of the product as specified in the product specifications. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this User Agreement.
Under applicable law, it. in or its suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the website/app, its services or User Agreement.
Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, the total liability of tigc.in arising out of this User Agreement is limited to the amount charged to you, against the value of the products ordered by you.
The associates and technology partners of
tigc.in make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website/app or that the operation of the Website/app will be error-free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, tigc.in assumes no liability for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with the use of the Website/app; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Website/app.
By providing your phone number to us, You give us consent to contact you via one call and/or SMS notifications, in case of any transactional messages (i.e.) order, shipment delivery, returns, or refund-related updates. If your phone number is registered under the National Do Not Call Registry, we will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or promotional SMS.
Delivery Related - The user agrees and acknowledges that any claims regarding order delivery (including non-receipt/ non-delivery of order or signature verification) shall be notified to us within 5 days from the alleged date of delivery of the product reflected on our portal. Non-notification by you of non-receipt or non-delivery within the period specified shall be construed as a deemed delivery in respect of that transaction. We disclaim any liability or responsibility for claims regarding non-delivery, non-receipt of order (including signature verification in Proof of delivery) after 5 days from the alleged date of delivery of product reflected on our portal.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable according to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the rest of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and tigc.in concerning the tigc.in website/app/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and tigc.in concerning the tigc.in website/app/services. tigc.in's failure to act concerning a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act concerning subsequent or similar breaches.
Governing law and jurisdiction
This User Agreement shall be construed following the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by The Indian Garage Co. and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be following the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Bangalore. The High Court of judicature at Bangalore alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.
Modification of terms and conditions of service
https://tigc.in/ may at any time modify the User Agreement without any prior notification to you. After any modification of the User Agreement, we will inform you of the modifications in the User Agreement via e-mail at the address provided by you while registering on tigc.in. You can access the latest version of the User Agreement at any given time on tigc.in. You should regularly review the User Agreement on tigc.in. In the event the modified User Agreement is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified User Agreement.
In case any query or complaint is unresolved or if you did not receive a satisfactory response from the Customer Care support, you can escalate the matter to our Grievance Oﬃcer by sharing the details of the complaint ticket created.
Working hours – 10 AM to 6 PM from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays
Details of the Grievance officer:
The Indian Garage Co.
No. 2/1, Survey No. 4 and 2, Ward No. 13, Begur Road, Bommanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560068
Email id: email@example.com
Phone: 080 69510126